Richard will draw on his existing knowledge and experience in the Shetland housing market to make your purchase or sale go through as smoothly as possible.
- House purchases
- House sales
- House site purchases, sales and transfers
- Transfers of title
- Discharges of securities
- Remedial conveyancing, including the purchase of additional land and boundary correction exercises.
Richard can advise on various crofting law matters, including:
- Croft registrations
- Regulatory applications, including decrofting, resumption, tenancy assignations, etc.
Powers of Attorney
- Preparation and registration of Continuing and Welfare Powers of Attorney.
- Certifying/notarising a wide range of legal documents.